Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III
 After a long wait, and the many rumors about this phone, Samsung finally released the Android Smartphone "Samsung Galaxy S3".

Launch of the Smartphone is equipped with 4.8-inch super AMOLED display, Os 4.0 ice cream sandwich, and 8MP camera, the place in London.
Samsung Galaxy S3, equipped with a mobile processor that they develop themselves, the quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos. thickness of this phone, only 8.6 mm with a weight of 133 gr.

Advantages Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III:
  • S-Voice feature is able to recognize eight languages​​, this feature is owned by Siri Apple products.
  • Support for Quad Core processor
  • Support Wireless Charging
  • Has 6 Sensor 
  • Operating system Android Ice Cream Sandwich
  • 4.8-inch Super AMOLED screen
  • The design is better than the previous S series Galaxy

Disadvantages Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III:
  • Camera is only 8MP
For Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III Price and Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III Specifications, Click Here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel